Introduction to CAB Worldwide
Precision Castings and Forgings
Leverage CAB's in house and on the ground experts around the world and reduce your cost to manage your supply chain and handle quality oversight.
With Six Sigma team members leading the way, our Quality Management System (QMS) is tailored to meet the most exacting needs. From Manufacturing Process Plans, FMEAs, PPAPs, and Statistical Process Control, CAB has the experience and expertise to ramp up efficiently and maintain a production flow that is monitored using statistical process control methods to reduce the risk of quality fade. Offshore supply chain management is a complicated process and CAB's Infrastructure is set up to minimize the risk and thereby overall product costs.
Need a domestic supply chain with value added services such as Just In Time inventory from our central located Texas distribute facility. CAB can handle your domestic supply needs also, managing quality and scheduling maintaining inventory at our facility for Just In Time release.
Value added service available at our Texas manufacturing and distribute facility include machining, repackaging (including customized reusable packaging solutions), kitting, testing, inspection, welding, and assembly.
3D modeling and scanning are available to help with product design, reverse engineering, evaluating of material flow, analysis of residual stresses and pattern, gating and rise design.
Precision Castings and Forgings
Request for Quote/Information
- Conversion Calculators
- Quality & Performance Indicators
- Forged Material Comparison Chart
- Cast Steel Material Comparison Chart
- Cast Iron Material Comparison Chart
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing Symbols
- Visual Surface Finish Scales
- Surface Roughness Conversion
- Surface Roughness
- Comparative Hardness Scales Steel
- Metal Casting versus Forging Comparison Chart
Steel Pipe Flanges
- AWWA C207 (American Waterworks Association C207) in carbon steels complying with AWWA C207
- AWWA C228 (American Waterworks Association C228) in stainless steels complying with AWWA C228
- ANSI/ASME (American National Standards Institute/American Society Mechanical Engineers) B16.5 and B.16.47 in forged carbon and stainless steels, typically ASTM/ASME A105; ASTM/ASME A182; ASTM/ASME 350 and other materials.
- Large Diameter Custom Flanges in diameters up to 216" from our Texas plant and 276" from overseas.
Announcing CAB Worldwide India Engineering and Manufacturing Pvt Ltd: Strengthening Our Presence in India's Engineering and Manufacturing Landscape
We are excited to announce that CAB Worldwide LLC is doubling down on its presence in India with the establishment of CAB Worldwide India Engineering and Manufacturing Pvt Ltd, based in the renowned industrial and engineering center of Pune.
Our new office, warehouse, and manufacturing space will anchor our future growth initiatives in India, our ultimate goal is to evolve into a Center for Manufacturing and Engineering Excellence. This center will not only elevate our capabilities in overseeing Indian supply chains but will also offer comprehensive engineering and design services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) globally.
With more than twenty years creating an extensive supply chain in India backed by worldwide engineering expertise, CAB has emerged as a global leader in aiding Indian suppliers to meet and exceed the international quality and delivery objectives of large, medium, and small OEMs worldwide.
With in-house engineering experts specializing in foundry practices, forging processes, metallurgy, precision machining, gear cutting, heat treatment, and more, CAB's worldwide team brings decades of specialized expertise in industrial metal products. We are strategically positioned to fill labor and throughput gaps for OEMs, while also enhancing the engineering and design capabilities of their internal teams.Read about us here